Arcadia Credit Union Home Page
Saving For The Future
Become A Member

Follow Us On Facebook

Equal Housing Opportunity












Your Credit Report

Since March 1, 2005, residents in WI and other Midwestern states have been able to request a free copy of their credit report. This can be done yearly.

To get a free copy of your credit report, you can call 1-877-322-8228 or visit the web site ( You can also complete a credit report request form available at and mail it to Annual Credit Report Request Service, P O Box 105281, Atlanta GA 30348-5281.

If you wish to dispute something on your credit report, you will need a copy of the credit report. On this report is an 800 phone number to call or you can go to (You will need the file number on the credit report). There are also options on to dispute online.

If you have been denied credit, you can also get a copy of your credit rating free. You will need to call 1-800-888-4213 or go to